Recently most Canon users ask me how to import Canon AVCHD files to FCP for modifying upon Mac, most of them have a emanate to import camcorder available MTS/M2TS files, in Final Cut Pro, AVCHD codec is not great for editing, so users most problems upon render, support rate, etc.
You might identical to sharpened video with Canon camcorder; it’s smashing for us to operate glorious camcorder to jot down pleasing landscapes as great as jot down sparkling moments. After recording, we might need to import a Canon camcorder footages to Final Cut Pro for editing, but, Canon camcorder XA10/VIXIA HF M500 available videos have been in AVCHD format, a AVCHD MTS/M2TS format is not concordant with most modifying software, such as FCP, a FCP doesn’t supports AVCHD MTS/M2TS 60P/50P well, it takes most time to render.
What’s a most appropriate fortitude to import Canon camcorder AVCHD files to FCP for editing? The most appropriate approach is to modify Canon AVCHD to ProRes codec MOV format, Apple ProRes 422 MOV format is most appropriate upheld by FCP, next is a short beam for you.
1. Download Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac, it’s veteran Canon AVCHD converter for FCP which can modify AVCHD files to ProRes 422, AVI, etc.
2. Install as great as launch this Canon MTS converter for FCP. Import a footages to a converter.
3. Click format club to select outlay format, we can click as great as select Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov).
4. If we wish to customize a outlay parameters, we can click settings button. Adjust a fortitude as great as others as we need.
5. Click modify symbol to begin a Canon AVCHD to ProRes 422 conversion.
With Canon AVCHD converter for FCP, we can simply modify Canon XA10 AVCHD files to Final Cut Pro, modify VIXIA HF M500 AVCHD to FCP, etc. Just try as great as have a great time.
More Information upon import as great as revise Canon AVCHD video footages upon FCP, greatfully perspective a page: http://www.pavtube.com/guide/canon-avchd-converter-for-fcp-import-canon-mts-m2ts-files-to-fcp.html
Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac is specifically grown for AVCHD camera/camcorder users to modify MTS/M2TS/M2T footages to iMovie, Final Cut Express, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro as great as some-more identical video modifying module concordant record sorts with slightest peculiarity loss.
The Mac MTS converter supports outlay files for a far-reaching accumulation of media devices, together with iPad, iPod Touch 4, Droid X, HTC Epic 4G, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung i9000, WD TV, PS3, Xbox 360, as great as more. With this Mac MTS Converter, we can modify MTS/M2TS to QuickTime, MKV, AVI, MP4, MOV, M4V, WMV, TS, F4V, etc. with preferred codec, duration, aspect ratio, as great as size.
- 1G Hz or on top of PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor.
- Mac OS X Leopard (10.5), Snow Leopard (10.6), Lion (10.7), Mountain Lion (10.8)
- 512 MB earthy RAM (memory) or more.
- 1024*768 or aloft fortitude display.
Support interlaced as great as on-going AVCHD 1920*1080, 1440*1080, 1280*720 videos shot with Sony, Panasonic, Canon, JVC, etc
This module optimized a acclimatisation speed with multi-thread technology, so which we can modify a MTS 1.5 or 2 times faster than alternative identical programs.
Converted to Full RSS by. http://anyblog.net